Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Purple Bicycle Book Club and Terrorist Society

Howdy Doody,   Apparently it has been 6 years since my last confession, I mean, post.  This is a test to see if I can still operate on this site after such a long delay in cyberspace. I am considering starting a virtual book club for my three very adorable grandchildren where we might converse about books we are reading. SSSSHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh! They are getting lots of books for Christmas, complete with book marks where they can give a rating for each book.
     Whadaya say Amber, Owen and Isaac. Are you interested? I can't HEAR you. That must be because it is not yet Christmas and you have not received your book marks. I'll just have to be patient, won't I? I still have a few books to read before Christmas and some book marks to make, so I'd best be peddling away now.

3 comments:

  1. Comments re Fortunately, the Milk...

    From Owen: Thank you so much for the book. I loved it. It was so funny and interesting. I would want a time machine like that. Thank you so much for the Purple Bicycle blog. I love you Nana. Thank you again.

    From Amber: Very weird title, but funny, interesting and adventurous. I love the way the dad looks around the room and gets crazy, crazy, crazy ideas. Love you so much Nana. Hope we can see you soon.

    From Jen: I love how the dad sticks to his story even though it gets more and more unbelievable. I also found the times when the son and daughter would interrupt the story with questions/comments, to be very humorous. Next book - Ereth's Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Testing 1, 2, shopper #10, shopper #11

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owen and Amber, I am so glad you liked Fortunately the milk. Owen, I think it would be fun to have a time machine too. I would go visit my parents for a month. Then I would go to the future to visit you when you are a teenager. Amber, I agree that it is a weird title. Jen, yes it is so funny that the story becomes more and more unbelievable. I'll look forward to seeing what you write about Ereth's Birthday. Leapin' lizards!

    ReplyDelete