Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Wet Day in Purple Bicycle Land

What's a blog? I was looking at my friend's blog when all at once I was on a screen asking me if I wanted to start my own blog. Since my friend had just encouraged me to do that very thing in an email I got from her today titled HONK IF YOU THINK I'M JESUS I decided it must be a sign from God or Gail or Green Jesus. So here I am World! This will be a learning experience since I really don't know how to even post a photos and on the blogs I was looking at today I noticed that the photos add a lot of interest to the blogs.
I had the day off today but it was too wet to get out on the Purple Bicycle. I did get in 42 minutes of treadmill time. Just started a new book Love Walked In. Pretty good so far. At least it kept me on the treadmil 42 minutes.
Found it last week at the library during the 3rd annual Silicon Valley Crossword Puzzle and Sudoku Tournament. The guy who won the crossword contest had on the first crossword puzzle sneakers I had ever seen. Apparently he won last year too. Gotta get me some of those sneakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment