Monday, March 2, 2009

Purple Bicycling for Donuts

There was a window on Saturday with no rain for the whole day so John and I went on a bike ride and tried out the new bike path just off Watsonville near the bridge close to Monterey Road. It's really nice and took us close to our day's destination - O'Henry's Donuts. I have been craving a donut for months now so that seemed like a nice reward for a little physical activity. I asked for a plain donut with no glaze and they had a donut with no glaze and no hole. It was good and by the time I had eaten half of it my craving was satisfied. Lots of rain today but there was a small window this afternoon when I took Maggie Mae for a walk. We did part of the walk on an elevation. I need to get ready for the El Toro hike in April. I always plan to do more prep so I won't get so winded. Maybe this year I really will be more prepared.

2 comments:

  1. WOW little Sis!!!!

    I am impressed!! Yes, daddy would have had a ball with all this!!!
    don't quite know how it works myself. we'll see if this shows up.
    I MUST stop playing tho and get to my tax STUFF...
    Love your still life!! to bad she lost a leg but it was to a good cause!!

    ReplyDelete