Monday, August 17, 2009

A Biker's Lunch

City Boy goes on a bike ride and to lunch.

A ramp to nowhere... nowhere dry...anyway...

A cool shady spot

Berry pickin' time is here.

Made it back on and off the Purple Bicycle yesterday with no mishaps.
First was a ride to the place where I fell week before last. I wanted
to see if I dented the pavement. To my surprise, it was dirt covered with an
inch or two of pine needles. And no visible dents. I proceeded on the
nice shaded trail I had been headed to two weeks ago and made my way
to Llagas Creek. I picked some blackberries to go with the rest of my
lunch of fruit, nuts and a cheese stick. Once I was seated at my
favorite spot by the pond I decided to photograph my snacky lunch
before digging in. OK, I admit that the folded napkin might have been
a little bit of overkill but I did want to stage a nice photo. City
Boy was good company. I love to lunch while reading. My left view was
Purple Bicycle. The pond and a newly installed ramp into the pool were
the view to my right. A delicious lunch! The berries were a nice
addition to the plums. Just another day in paradise!

No comments:

Post a Comment